Thursday, August 14, 2008

OB VISIT 21 WKS!

So today was another great trip up north to see our ob, wheich was good because i woke up feeling yuckie my kidney decided they didnt wanna work again last nite , woke up with some pain and i was peeing like every 2hrs

As the ob walked into the room (greated by Mr.grumpy and kid vid) she was like 3 wks and no probs!!!Wellllllll i said .. this morning i think i have another kidney infection.. so she said that she'd take a culture and theyd put me on oral antibiotic, but if my cultures came back elevated ...i'd be back in the hosp for some IV TREATMENT poo . well my fingers are crossed . but all that said my finger sticks are fine and ive lost another 5 pds so all together ive lost 13 pds!! maybe i'll go back to pre stimm weight!!! when i deliver ...hey a girl can wish cant she?

still dont know if its a boy or girl till running on what 4d tech told us 90% sure its a girl, but todays visit was funny, every time the ob ran the doppler over my tummy to find Her heartbeat
she would kick , punch and swirm to a different side .Like she didnt want to be bothered ...lol like mother like daughter ... But shes a lil over 1 pd...my lil chunky monkey!!!

No comments: