Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i stepped away from my laptop top ?!

ok ive been a really bad blogger but i had too! the 2ww was breaking me i dr.googles and well drove myself batty! .. well ive been poas since trigger ... trigger the day after .... its neg ...wtf ... omg im not going to ovulate the doc isnt going to get eggs !!! next day pos hpt .. er 7 eggies what the heck i had 20 2 yrs ago .. oh well atleast i had some ... fert report .. 5 eggies day2 4 eggies one arrested ... sigh ... the sitter said she'll call on day 3 on what time to come in .... et on day 3 still have 4 embies 2 are great 1 is so so and the other is poopy .. get there my soso eggie shaped up to a great eggie my poopy embies arrested .. so now we have 3 .. i beg my embyrologist to transfer all 3 she ask the doc .... he said yes!!!!! now fast forward to 6dp3dt.... i see a oh so ever faint pos really faint but heck a line is a line right? well im still poas twice dailly still pos.. today is 11dp3dt morrow is my beta!!! wish us luck

No comments: