Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wow very neglicted !

Sry every one my pregnancy was a fairly easy until 20 wks at that point i was told to take it easy , at 26 wks i was on modified bedrest at 31 wks i was on complete bedrest ! and omg a twin pregnancy aint no joke i was miserable and cried alot .. but i pushed threw and gave birth via c section at 38 wks!!! the c section was no fun at all told my doc i was allergic to morphine , they said no your not, will the spinal went in and i started to crash my bp went 40/40 and dh almost missed the birth of our babies!!! Well finally they got me under control and i delivered g/b twins!!! both weighing 6pds 14oz !! 20 inches long .. then i went under again and had to be knocked out .. i was suppose to have my tubes tied but my doc only got one tube !!! im still a infertile myrtle lol ... we ill post pics soon ... the babies are 2 months but are sickie right now with rsv :( pix will follow ~j

1 comment:

S said...

Holy crap! No kidding long time! I can't believe you have 2 month old babies now! It's pretty amazing hu? Can't wait to see some pics. Names?