Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Box o meds!!!


6 more days of bcp!!! then stims !!!! and just in time .. they came today , after tracking a non working numbers i called the pharmacy and waited about 30 min they called me back with the right tracking number and by 3 they were sitting on my kitchen table in all there glory ! i also think my re is a mad doc ... he ordered way to many meds but heck what do i know he's the doc . he also rx'd me some valium ! woot woot because my first transfer man it was uncomfy and i was all kinds of freaked it took 30 min to place my embies back .. this time i wanna feel loopy! lol well speaking of loopy i better head of to bed and take a bened.ryl my allergies are out of hand !!! see yall morrow !! re in the am to sign my forms,and injection class and trial transfer taahtaah!!!


















1 comment:

Cathie said...

OMG ! That is realy alot of meds !