Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NO MORE BCP'S!!!!

THATS RIGHT!! i took my last one yesterday!!!! my tummy thanks me too ... now one thing down ... and a gazzilion more to go! This friday is my baselines and if everything is all good Sat we ( i mean me) start our stims... this time around my doc has choose antagonist for us ... which i thought was for poor responders or pcos ... but its a mystery why he choose this ... but if he and we fail at this cycle were jumping ship !!! something about this re and his office doesnt sit right it doesnt fell like "home" or "comfy'' ... We might go back to SIRM or head on over to Diamond .. but hopefully we wont have to think like that just yet ;) So were all ready to go !! i also brought 20 poas on A.mazon a few wks ago i will start 1dpt just to see if the ovidrel is out of my system ... I'll be back......fri ...... hopefully with the "GO" start stims till then~j

1 comment:

Cathie said...

YAAAA! No more BCP's :-)